Monday, July 6, 2009

The Underwear Rolls

I have found my new theme song. Have you ever heard of Garth Brooks hit "The Thunder Rolls?" Well, my new theme song is a modified version of that song called "The Underwear Rolls." My son and I are enjoying a nice evening walk and every 5 minutes, my underwear would start rolling beneath my belly. How annoying is that? And of course, when your underwear rolls, you can't leave it there. I would wait until a bush or tree shielded me from the view of the passing houses before I could roll them back up. I don't need to worry about sports bras right now since I'm just walking. Apparently I do need to find some good sports underwear or my neighbors are going to start wondering why my hands are always going down the front of my pants! Oh my, better get on that fast!

I am so excited to start the complete program. I have implemented some of the strategies as I have read with ease! One of the strategies proving beneficial is eating about 8 walnuts 20 minutes before a meal. This sends signals to your brain that you are satisfied. By the time I actually eat lunch or dinner, I'm not all that hungry and eat only what I need. Before this weekend, I should have read up to the actual plan of the book. Once I go grocery shopping, it's on! Yeah!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahhaa, I've had the underwear rolls many times!! I'm trying to lose pretty close to half of me in a year or so, too. So I'm right there with ya! Good luck!

    xo, BB
    http://haveyouseenmyweight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete